Thursday, January 7, 2016

Unique and Fashionable Phone Cases

Stay stylish all the way down to your cell phone case. I don't know about you, but I like to keep care of my expensive iPhone by using a protective case. If you are reading this blog, I'm also assuming you are similar to me and also like to keep your cases cute and fun too . 

Well, I found this great website that makes the most beautiful phone cases for reasonable prices. After using it for almost five months and occasionally dropping my phone, let's just say it does the job because my iPhone is good as new. (Now, I'll probably drop my phone later today and break it...knock-on-wood) 

This lovely site is called Casetify. They have a plethora of unique, fashionable phone cases with varying protective edge surfaces. The little details in your outfit matter, and your phone case could be the extra oomph you need. I feel that phone cases reveal a little something special about ourselves. It might reveal that you're playful, practical, trendy, or artistic. 

Who knew I would have wanted so many different phone cases! 
Have fun exploring on their site; it is like a treasure chest of cell phone cases! 

 Casetify
- Image by Casetify

*This is a personal review. I am not being endorsed any in way for this post. I just really like their cases* 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig