Thursday, November 12, 2015

Medallion Print Dress and Black Thigh-High Boots










I am in love with my new medallion print dress and black-thigh boots from Venus  and Public Desire. This is a bold patterned, thigh-length dress. The fitted, long sleeve dress is perfect for fall fashion 2015. It is a great piece to wear with suede, thigh-high heeled boots. Add plain, black tights for colder days. The geometric shapes and bright colors are quite the show stopping number. I paired this with over-sized black sunglasses for a fierce look, and a large, black textured handbag. It is my favorite fall/winter handbag at the moment because it carries everything. I like to refer to this as my Mary Poppins bag. 

Sunglasses: sunglassspot.com
Dress: www.venus.com
Handbag:h&m.com
Boots: www.publicdesire.co.uk (similar)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig