Monday, November 30, 2015

Jeans and a Leather Jacket







Jeans, a leather jacket, and a scarf are perfect pieces to a casual look. This layered look is great for cool days in the fall. I matched this outfit with black, heeled booties. Heels are everything to me! I like to think you can still be casual in them. A flat style of shoe would go well with this look too; my next choice would be a combat boot. Pair these items with a plain, simple t-shirt underneath.

Jacket: Charlotte Russe (original)
I bought this jacket a few years ago, but here is a similar one: Fashion Nova
T-shirt: Target
Jeans: Levi
Scarf: H&M (original)
I bought this a couple of years ago, but here is a similar one: World Market
Shoes: Lolashoetique (in nude, black is sold out)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig