Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The New Year of 2016 is Near!

The New Year of 2016 is right around the corner, and you know what that means? The infamous New Year Resolution(s). I can think of plenty of goals and improvements I personally want to achieve, especially related to my blog. I hope to incorporate more themes throughout J A D E | G L O W as the year progresses. At the top of my list is my personal health and fitness. For those that do not know me, I am an avid gym-goer, and like to take part in the body building lifestyle. I guess you can say this active lifestyle I have set out to achieve has become very near and dear to my heart. I believe I created the best habit out there, and many other great, personal things have come along with it by something I started a little over two years ago. I plan to continually improve and find a happy medium. Now my message to you, is that you can create good habits like I have in the upcoming year of 2016 too, and may they continue on! 

The New Year is the perfect time to regroup from the holidays, get back to a routine, or start a new one. Spirits are high and optimistic; everyone has this "new year,  new me" attitude. I support the mentality of, "lets all do this as a team." However, word to the wise, just remember to stick with it when times are tough. 

I look forward to sharing more of my fitness lifestyle with you all! 

P.S. Take a look at what happens when you stick with a goal you made at the New Year! That's me at my very first bodybuilding competition; I took home 2nd place :) 

NPC Max Muscle, April 2015



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig