Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hydrafacials with NOVA Plastic Surgery




Hi Everyone, 

Today I wanted to share my first hydrafacial experience at NOVA Plastic Surgery
Hydrafacials are a type of facial that helps cleanse, exfoliate, and most importantly hydrate our skin. Hydrafacials are a refreshing and soothing facial that keeps the skin looking smooth and glowing. The hydrafacial process is simple and quick; I was in and out of NOVA Plastic Surgery in less than thirty minutes. The preparation for the procedure is simple; come with a clean face. More specifics are outlined when you schedule your appointment with NOVA Plastic Surgery in order to prepare. Normal sensations during a hydrafacial include cooling and tingling. My tingling sensation disappeared within the first thirty minutes after the facial was over. A pink glow is to be expected up to a few hours after the process ends. My skin was cleared within two hours. The great thing about hydrafacials is the quick recovery; there is no down-time and results are immediate. If you wish you can reapply makeup after; I decided to wait until the next morning. By the third day, I saw the most improvement. My skin felt smooth, soft , and it had a radiant appearance. If you want optimal results, schedule hydrafacials every month or so if possible. I would definitely get a hydrafacial again. Let me know if you all have questions or want to share similar experiences. 

At the moment NOVA Plastic Surgery is offering a 50% discount until February 5, 2016. Therefore, a initial treatment price of $125 is 50% off! Reoccurring hydrafacials are $150. Now hurry up and go book your appointment! Your skin needs the extra moisture in the dry winter months. 

www.facebook.com/novaplasticsurgery


 Top Image - Before Check-in
Bottom Image - After Check-in

*Disclosure - I was selected to be a NOVA Plastic Surgery Ambassador; therefore, they provided me with this hydrafacial, and requested that I share my experience.* 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig