Monday, February 1, 2016

Shop Fashion for Valentines Day 2016

Happy February! 

Today is first day of February, and Valentine's Day is just two, short weeks away. Therefore, I wanted to share some of my favorite, fashionable Valentine's Day looks for 2016. Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not, it is still a very good excuse to put on something cute and get out of the house. Currently, I have no plans and will most likely do something spur of the moment with my loved-one; therefore, it will be just like any other day for us. 

FYI: I would wear any one of these looks for any occasion, Valentine's Day or not. The clothes are all from affordable, online fashion shops, and fairly reasonable. Some of the outfits are more dressy, than casual. I wanted to incorporate a range of styles; however, I just cannot help myself when it comes to choosing a glamorous outfit and heels. I love them all so much and I feel the need to have them all! Who is with me!? 

P.S. - If interested receiving cash back when you shop, MISSGUIDED accepts ebates. Sign-up using this link to save! 

Let us start with Fashion Nova



 Roxy Dress in Light Pink

 





All About You Dress - Wine
Dolce Tassel Heel Sandal - Burgundy
Alana Polka Dot Dress - White
Amber Wrap Dress - Red
Amber Wrap Dress - Red
Crystal Mesh Bodysuit - Burgundy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig