Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Flannel & Timberlands

Follow my blog with Bloglovin









First off, lets start off with my boots. Ya'll...they're from the seventh grade! Such a throwback. I remember I saw them in an Alicia Keys music video and had to have them. At one point, I almost got rid of them. I'm so glad I didn't though. I don't usually wear them too often. However when I do wear them, it is normally in the cold winter months, and especially when it snows. They're warm, comfortable, and you can be stylish while shoveling snow too. The flannel is a throwback as well. It is a boy's youth flannel from Target. It used to be my younger brothers. I wear this when I want to be casual and comfortable. I paired this with a simple black camisole underneath, and a dark pair of skinny jeans, which I am in love with! 

Flannel: (original from Target) Check Charlotte Russe in stores and online. They have a lots of cute ones to choose from at cheap prices! Charlotte Russe
Boots: Amazon
Jeans: fashionnova ( a must have) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig