Thursday, March 10, 2016

Fashion Nova Fresh Start Dress






Happy Thursday to Everyone, 

I hope you all are having a wonderful day. The weather is gorgeous here, and I could not be happier. 

Let us start off today with a fashion post. This hot, little dress is from Fashion Nova. Did you notice the trend this week? My last fashion blog post featured a Fashion Nova bodysuit, in blush too. What can I say? I love this online shop. Affordable fashion is the way to my heart.

The material of the dress is ribbed and light weight, perfect for spring. It comes in the color blush that I am wearing, and a light green shade. Also, super spring-like. This dress fits like a glove too, accentuating every single curve, and or lump. Careful though, this form fitting piece has a slit that goes for days. If the wind blows, just be mindful. 

I accessorized this piece with a pair of nude strappy heels, rose gold bangles, and rose gold hoops. 

Dress - Fashion Nova
Heels - Charlotte Russe
Bangles (similar) - H&M
Hoops (original Charming Charlie's)  - Amazon  (similar) 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That dress looks great on you! Is this a small or medium if i may ask? I'd like to order one myself...thanks so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig