Monday, March 28, 2016

Mini Skirt and a Jean Jacket






Happy Monday Everyone, 

It is late in the evening where I am at, but I wanted to get a blog post up from this past weekend. I had so much fun on Saturday shooting in Old Town Fredericksburg, Virginia. A favorite place of mine to visit. I love the historic charm that resonates throughout the city. 

Saturday's weather was in the 60s and sunshine, so I decided to wear something that was light-weight, but still kept me warm when there was a breeze. Above, I am wearing a light-weight denim jacket, with a burnt-orange chiffon blouse, a black mini skirt, and a pair of suede, strappy heels in camel. I accessorized this outfit with rose gold aviators that captured the color of my shirt well. 

Jean jackets are great for casual wear, and it helps dress down my blouse, mini skirt, and heel combination. I feel they are also a staple for spring weather because of the seasonal temperature changes. The blouse is from Burlington Coat Factory. Little secret about this place...you can find the best hidden treasures there! I have been shopping at this store since I was a child. When people used to ask where I got something I was wearing and I told them Burlington Coat Factory, they were shocked. Take the time to browse and look around the next time you are shopping there, you can get fashionable finds for great discounts! Also, I cannot forget to mention my heels. They have been featured in a previous blog post before. If I failed to mention, let me explain now. These heels are so comfortable! 

Jean Jacket (similar) - Amazon
Top (similar) - Amazon
Skirt (similar)  - Amazon
Heels (similar)- Lolashoetique
Sunglasses - Sunglass Spot
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© J A D E | G L O W . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig